Thursday 12 April 2012

What a Nuisance Ikea is!

Well, I was hoping to have some photos loaded up by now, but SWMBO decided it would be better if I had a more useful hobby! So off we went to Ikea and bought in a load of stuff for me to build. No way is there any time to paint or even set up toys for photo opportunities. What makes it worse is that as soon as I finished one lot, she goes out and gets more! All through Easter I was building bookcases. It's like a factory in our house at the moment. I've just finished a wardrobe and I have yet more flat-packed furniture being delivered on Friday! God knows when I'll get a chance to get this little project off the ground.

Anyway, I have a couple of older photos of my WW2 Carrier Platoon for now. I'll try and get some close ups when I get a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment